1. Initiate marketing programs to deliver company’s business goals
- Review and revise marketing programs to ensure the results
- Set up sales forecast and promotion target for each month promotions
- Develop business plan/ marketing strategy/ marketing calendar/ new product development
2. Maintain good working relationship and coordination with Operations team, Purchasing and New Product Development team with a view to ensuring proper implementation of marketing plans consistent with the company’s short and long terms sales and profit growth objectives.
3. Set up attractive promotion campaigns to raise our sale volume.
4. Develop effective promotion and advertising programs with Advertising Agency. Ensure budgeting control on promotion and advertising expenditure.
5. Responsible for advertising campaign and know details concerning consumers and media publications
6. Develop media plan and seek for new media opportunity to ensure the effectiveness of communication.
7. Monitor sales performance, anticipates causes affecting performance, indicates magnitude of impact on sales and provide Management, Operation and Finance with attractive promotion campaign to raise sales volume.
8. Work with Purchasing team and Finance to conduct value analysis and ensure favorable
9. Provide Marketing related Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly report to General Manager and Operations Team.
10. Responsible for pre & post analysis of all marketing activities report to GM and Operations Team.
11. Provide sales forecast for purchasing department to insure effective stock management.
12. Liaise with suppliers on join promotion.
13. Manage relationship, marketing campaign, support fund with major business partners.
14. Responsible for allocation of marketing budget between different mediums and promotion.
15. Handle and manage Product Mix database.
16. Identify stores with low sales volume and develop promotion campaign/activities to assist stores in achieving positive results.
17. Develop grand opening programs for new stores opening that will build brand awareness in local community and drive traffic to the stores as well as stimulate product trial.
18. Seek and deal with suppliers to produce marketing material and operation requirement.
19. Monitor Marketing budget on a monthly basis.
20. Support the stores by providing all Marketing Material as needed.
21. Analyze market and competitors to ensure proactive activities.
22. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors.
a) Inside the company : Confers frequently with General Manager, Operations Director, Human Resource Director and Finance Controller, Purchasing Manager
b) Outside the company : Regular contacts with Advertising agency, Creative House, Media agency, Production supplier, Food supply company and major business partners.