|Required Work Experience
Skill & Qualification
University graduate, preferably with Human Resource or Industrial Psychology course.
At least 3 years of experience in Human Resources for Senior Officer and 5 years for HR Executive (Payroll and recruitment)
Computer literate – Windows Excel, Word and Power point.
With strong but flexible personality, high integrity.
Possesses good leadership skills.
Good in establishing his own network in the industry.
Good in oral and written communication, both Thai and English.
Able to use Payroll program, preferable Payday program.
- Performing monthly payroll process & other benefit payment to employees by gathering all related information & verify completeness before input all data to payroll system
- Responsible for monthly and yearly report and payment to the government in term of social security fund, year-end tax, and etc.
- Responsible for provident fund information and payment.
- Provide information, advice and assistance to line managers/supervisors on staff recruitment
- Prepare job advertisements for vacant positions
- Search, review applications and evaluate qualifications by assessing requirement, education and experience
- Schedule, organize and participate in interviews
- Develops recruiting plans to ensure sufficient applicants for supporting line managers/ supervisors in term of employment on time
- Arranging employment contract and other related.
- Providing employee orientation
3. Employee Relation
- Creating and maintaining a positive atmosphere within the company through various activities/projects
- Initiate and implement effective communications at all levels of staff
- Provide HR guidance and advice to employees/Line managers/supervisors as required
- Monitor the disciplinary violation, investigate and propose the proper disciplinary action according to the company regulation and Thai Labor Law
- Conduct exit interview
4. HR Support
- Update employee rules and regulation, employee handbook
- Coordinating and monitoring sub-company (OM and FFF) for HR Matter
- Control and keep record on leave record, time attendance and overtime requestNotifies and advises employees of the company benefit