The National Account Manager (NAM) is accountable for achieving sales target, product distribution, market share and merchandising objectives under his/her respective channels.
The NAM will contribute to the development of the strategic channel planning, trade and consumer promotional activities. Effective management of trade promotional fund is essential to ensure sales targets are met.
- Accountable for performance of assigned customer(s)
- Negotiate with assigned retailers for space range, planogram, off location, customer discount, NPD, market share
- Financial and business analysis to develop winning activations and programs in line with retailer and business expectation
- Ensure promotional program design, aligned to Marketing Plan and activated by fields sales/merchandising team
- Develop account strategies and tactics to meet growth agenda
- Develop customer business review by annually or quarterly based upon agreement with customer
- Drive/Lead CAT account team
- Initiate growth opportunity
- Build up good relationship with assigned customer